13.11.08

Religious Discrimination - is it fair to fight back?

I'm a bit angry. Another week, another tale of religious discrimination coming out of the grand country the US of A. below is a number of websites i've found which are attempting to absolutly demolish all forms of religious discrimination in America. It is scary, occasionally funny and then just downright scary (if your child eats Count Chocula cereal he is a goth and devil worshipper). As far as I can see the main cause of religious discrimination comes from Christianity. Normally I wouldn't point fingers like this and I try to be all politically correct but right now i'm annoyed. The average American christian is a hardworking, honest individual. However there are over three hundred thousand who let nothing but hatred spew out of their mouths. Hatred and fear and pathetic whining about pointless things such as whose God is THE God. It doesn't matter until it is widespread and common, as it is now.
For the first time ever you will see my radical side on this blog. Fight back. We need to demolish this kind of thinking in the world. Three Hundred Thousand American Christians who feel hatred for "satanic' religions such as Islam, Buddhism, Wicca, neo-paganism, Sikhism and pretty much any other religion that is not Christian. So my question, what to do? Do we do the Jesus thing and turn the other cheek? Do we do the Crusades all over again and destroy as many of 'them' as possible? Or do we try a bit of Ghandi and do things peacefully?
I don't care who you are, what your religion is or what your beliefs are on this topic but please comment if you read this. I was attacked on the internet the other day because of my beliefs. i have received angry emails from stupid idiots who think they are going to save my soul. I know people who have been physically attacked because the expressed their beliefs to openly. It shouldn't be like this. It is sad and makes me ashamed to call myself human. A seventeen year old boy was hit in the face with a two kilogram block of ice from a esky because he was wearing a pentagram (if you don't know what that is go to the bottom of this page). Thats what happens when a non-christian goes to christmas carols.
As you can probably see my views on Christianiy are a bit...shady. I don't Christianity, it is an example of religion gone mad. If I offend you, sorry... Sometimes the truth hurts.

See these links below. Visit them. Do it. now.

http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_wicca.htm


http://kimbers.bravepages.com/rblog/2004/07/discrimination-alert.html

No comments:

Post a Comment